Sassafras Creek Farm is hiring a very important full-time crew member position on our team! We are looking for someone with good organizational and attention-to-detail skills, who ideally has one year of experience working on a farm. The primary responsibilities of the job include:
- Pack shed: Wash, sort, grade, package and label produce; manage Inventory of stored produce; manage customer order process; and maintain order fulfillment records
- Green house: seeding crops, transplanting, watering, fertilizing, scouting for insects/disease and treatment, recordkeeping
- Field: Assess crops for health and harvest (e.g., size, quality, quantity); assist as-needed in field operations
- Monitor the completion of daily farm tasks
- Track and report inventory of production supplies to the Farmer
- Farmer’s Market: Assist at farmer’s market and fill farmer’s market customers’ order boxes and distribution
For a detailed description of our farm, the work, qualifications, compensation and benefits, please go to http://www.sassafrascreekfarm.com/were-hiring-employment-2021. To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.