Food Safety Training For FSMA Produce Safety Rule Compliance-Harford County
January 24 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Need to comply with the FSMA produce safety rule, e.g., producers growing leafy greens, tomatoes, berries, cucumber, etc.
- Are exempt from the rule but need to comply due to buyer requirements
- Need to attend a food safety training to maintain a food safety certification
What will you get from attending this workshop?
- In-depth understanding of the requirements of the FSMA Produce Safety Rule
- Completion certificates required to comply with the rule
- Explanation of the MD Department of Agriculture’s role in implementing the rule
Deanna Baldwin; Deanna.firstname.lastname@example.org; (410) 841-5769
Sarah Everhart; email@example.com
Cost: $25 will cover registration, training materials, lunch, and course certificate. You can pay via Eventbrite or at the door.
Registration closes on 1/23/20 at Noon. Please notify Deanna if you miss the deadline.