Location: See more details below (map)
Organizer: University of Maryland Extension
Contact: Ginger Myers, firstname.lastname@example.org
Description: The marketing world is rapidly changing and so are the tools for interacting with your target market. Internet and social media channels abound. Interactive marketing opportunities such as websites, blogs, e-mail campaigns, podcasts, e-commerce, and videos are taking the marketing world by storm. But with the time demands of running a successful business, how do you determine which of these tools match your marketing goals and your technical abilities?
This seminar will be held in two locations with the same program offered at each site.
Tuesday, November 13, 2018
1114 Shawan Road
Cockeysville, MD 21030
Thursday, November 15, 2018
1000 College Circle, Room HEC 110
Wye Mills, MD 21679
This seminar seeks to offer training for those ready to expand their already existing Internet marketing plans to the next level.
Seminar topics will include:
• Learn to define business vision and goals, brand voice and how to align them with social media marketing activities,
• Gain insight on the operation and application of major social networking platforms,
• Learn to create a marketing action plans based on desired outcomes and how to integrate social media into the mix.
• Stay out of trouble by learning the legal parameters concerning postings, dealing with negative feedback, posting pictures, and on-line offerings.
• Hear from a panel of successful social media farm marketers.
TIME: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (check-in 8:30 a.m.)
COST: $65.00 (Includes lunch and resource packet)
To pay by credit card* go to:
TUES., NOV. 13, 2018—Cockeysville, MD location (Registration deadline - Tues., Nov. 6, 2018)
THURS., NOV. 15, 2018—Wye Mills, MD location (Registration deadline - Thurs., Nov. 8, 2018)
*There is an additional processing fee from Eventbrite to pay by credit card
Mail in registration must be received by:
Cockeysville, MD. location—Tues., Nov. 6, 2018
Wye Mills, MD. location—Thurs., Nov. 8, 2018
Mail your check payable to UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND along with registration form to:
University of Maryland, c/o Susan Barnes
18330 Keedysville Road, Keedysville, Maryland 21756-1104
FOR MORE INFORMATION: For program information or if you require special assistance to participate in this program, please contact Ginger Myers at (301) 432-2767 x338 or e-mail email@example.com.